Thursday, February 20, 2014

Little Punkin'

As promised, I'm starting the "catch-up" process with pictures and videos.  Here are a few from the Pumpkin Patch in October 2013.  Agnieszka found this church in Grapevine that set up a pumpkin patch with adorable backdrops.  The volunteers running the pumpkin patch were so sweet and let us move around whatever pumpkins and props we wanted.  Agnieszka really took some BEAUTIFUL shots and I'm so happy with the way they turned out.  

For as happy as my little one is, for some reason, she's not so smiley during photo shoots.  Miss Serious all the way.  Every now and then, she would smile, but I think they all turned out cute, nonetheless.  LOL


You can see into her soul through these beautiful eyes.
Do yourself a favor and click on this to
ZOOM IN.  


So proud.  "Look at my pumpkin"

This, folks, is what we call "the Wilson mouth".  Some of the facial expressions she makes remind me so much of my dad.


There are several other shots from this shoot that I'll post soon.  Have a wonderful day.  I get to go renew my Driver's License  - that's been expired for a year and a half....I know, I know....


No comments: