Monday, February 24, 2014

Weekend Fun

Rossleigh got to have ALL kinds of fun this weekend.  She had a sleepover at Ciocia's house (AKA Agnieszka, one of her Godmothers).  They played, bonded, went to the park, and shopped all while Lance and I got a night off from parenting.  LOL She was so sweet and sent me some pictures she took while they were having fun.  
Playing at Ciocia's house

Headed to the park

Ciocia Aga and Rossleigh

Park fun


Lance and I had a relaxing night off.  When we came home from work, we decided to take a NAP!!  When we were awoken by the phone ringing at about 8:30 pm, we got ourselves together and headed out for a LATE dinner at Mellow Mushroom. Afterwards, we headed home, caught up on some of the shows we watch together, and pretty much just lounged around until 3am.  LOL  I tossed and turned all night due to some back pain (I've been having some trouble with my ankle lately, so I've been compensating by walking a little differently.  As a result, I'm also now having pain in my hips, back, and shoulders.  Mobility issues really suck sometimes...Oh well.  At least I'm walking!).          Lance, on the other hand slept like a DREAM.  I really am happy for him that he was able to get a good chunk of sleep, but he slept a little TOO good.  Let me tell ya, that boy can SNORE!!!  It's normally not an issue, but when you're already struggling to go to sleep, the um, "noise" coming from your bed neighbor makes it a little difficult.  You ladies know what I'm talking about.  I was laying in bed awake for a couple of hours and doing things like clearing my throat, rib poking, light kicks or touches all in attempt to stop the snoring for a bit so I could fall asleep. I finally decided to give him a break and just get up.  LOL  We did more lounging the next day and then met up with Agnieszka and Rossleigh at Carter's in Southlake.  Baby girl needed some new shoes (that's another post for another day)!

~~~~~~~~ 

On Sunday, we had a birthday party to go to for my little man, Jakey.  I can't believe he's already 3!  



<-----Uncle Lance playing with Jake and the punch balloon.  I think he got it right in the kisser!



----->
 Jakey wouldn't let me take his picture.  Much like his mother, he kept putting stuff in front of his face.  LOL









<-----Birthday boy was ready for some cake.  Nana HATED doing this cake but I think she did a FANTASTIC job on it.




----->
Rossleigh loved the balloons and all of the action that came along with them.  A little blurry but she was on the move!


<-----Blowing out his candle.  Check out the candle blowing coach, Nana.  I love this picture.  LOL


----->
Where was this messy, cake-loving child on her first birthday??  She would barely touch it then, but now she's ALL up in it (and even kept eating Jakey's cake too).  She's still not smiling though...


Megan and her friend, Mason.  They're so cute.  

Well, that's it for now.  Lots of posts to come.  I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys seeing baby girl's daily happenings as much as we do.  





No comments: