Sunday, February 16, 2014

Weekend Happenings

Long time, no blog!!  The Deweys are back and will try to make a more conscious effort to blog more regularly.  It's been a long time and there is LOTS to catch up on. While I will mostly post current things that are going on, I will certainly post some "catch-up" stuff here and there too (i.e. pics and videos).  Rossleigh had a busy and exciting weekend.

One fairly new thing in our lives is that Rossleigh now attends an in-home daycare.  The kiddos are so cute and I love that she gets to be around other kiddos on a regular basis.  This Friday was her first Valentine exchange and it was so much fun.  I love corny stuff and kids Valentines are the PERFECT place for cornball sayings, so this was the Valentine Rossleigh gave.  LOL

After she and I got home from day care, we went for a walk run.  It was such a GORGEOUS day!  Rossleigh is a VERY determined and active little girl and knows exactly where she wants to go and when.   Boy, does she keep me on my toes.  lol  She was running all over the place!  We had a lot of fun though.  The first pic is of her in action - RUNNING.  The second was a 10-second break that she took that I was actually able to capture.  


On Saturday, Rossleigh went over to Gigi and Pops' house to spend the day with "the village" (Gigi, Meems, Uncle Randy, and Aunt Carol) while Lance went with his dad to a car show.  She always has so much fun with her Gigi.  This is a picture of her sitting on a chair that once belonged to her daddy.  Such a big girl






On Sunday, Lance and Rossleigh met some friends for breakfast that we hadn't seen in a while (I was working).  After I came home from work, we drove over to Irving for my sister's birthday party.  She got to spend time with her Nana, Aunt Marcy, Uncle David, and her three cousins.  After the festivities, Rossleigh played in the backyard with Jakey and Megan.  She kicked a ball for the first time and actually managed to hit a ball with a bat on the T-ball thing.  



Haha.  I had to include this one.  It makes me laugh.  LOL

Bedtime snuggles with Mama.  I love this sweet girl so much.

That was our weekend! Next weekend, she'll be spending some time with her Ciocia.

Pretty soon, I'll post birthday pics, Halloween, and Christmas.  LOTS to show....and oh, God, the videos.  I have LOTS of material stored up for you people still out there, reading this.  LOL

No comments: