Monday, November 26, 2012

Dancing & Giggles

Just thought I'd share a couple of short videos with you!  We hope you enjoy watching them!!  :)

The first one is Rossleigh dancing with her Daddy.  Sometimes when you're waiting for formula to warm up and you have a fussy, impatient baby, you'll do just about anything to help the time pass more quickly (and quietly) for everyone.  LOL  Lance is particularly good at distracting her - sometimes by singing, dancing, making silly faces, and/or funny noises.  I'm not so sure how much SHE likes the dancing right now, but Lance loves it!  ;)   He's such a wonderful daddy!!


I mentioned in a recent post that Rossleigh giggled for the first time and promised that I would try to capture it and post it here.  I caught a tiny giggle so I thought I'd share it here.  You might want to turn your sound up so you can hear her soft, sweet giggle.  When she smiles and laughs, she just lights up my world.  I hope she brings a little joy to your day as well!  :)

No comments: