Friday, November 30, 2012

Rough day for Rossleigh!!

Well, really it's been the last 36 hours I guess that have been a little rough for my little one.  First, she had to go to the pulmonologist yesterday to get her Synagis shot (she'll have to do that once a month until April), so shot = no fun.  Then there was the nail clipping fiasco earlier today.  Still feeling bad about that, by the way...

Not too long after that, she was sitting upright in my lap and facing me, but kind of doing that head-bobbing thing that newborns do.  She does this often and in an attempt to get some good balance, she sometimes loses control and flings her head in one direction with a surprising amount of force!!  This time we butted heads...HARD.  Poor baby just cried and cried!!  :(  I know that my nose hurt afterward, so I can only imagine how she felt!

At least her daddy tried to distract her with the never-fail Christmas tree (this time it was one of the downstairs trees).  I personally think this is a pretty cute picture of both of them.  ;)

Oh, and to top it all off, on Monday, we go to the pediatrician to get her two month vaccinations.  So needless to say, after Monday, we're hoping for a pain-free week!!  LOL

I'll leave you with a video I took yesterday, I think.  She's just so funny!!  Rossleigh can be fussy, mad, hungry, upset...it really doesn't matter the emotion, but when you strip her down, she is insta-smile!!  She just loves the sensation of having no clothing!!  Uh-oh!  We may have an exhibitionist on our hands!  LOL



Have a good weekend!!

No comments: