Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Sick family & Birthdays!

Miss Rossleigh has been sick with her upper respiratory infection, but is getting over it, I suspect.   No more fevers, thank goodness!   Thanks be to God!  As I'm sure you mamas out there know, it's such a helpless feeling when your baby is sick. :(

In addition to Rossleigh, I have a sinus infection.   I rarely get these because with my asthma, infections usually like to settle in my chest and hang out for a bit.   I think I caught this one before that happened, thankfully!  

Ironically, I'm on antibiotics for a measly sinus infection while Rossleigh just has to "wait it out"  with her upper respiratory infection.   No sense!

Today would have also been my dad's birthday, so while I've had a moment or two of sadness today (he passed away 8 years ago), I've also experienced happiness because Rossleigh is 12 weeks today!!  :)  I think Daddy would have liked that if he was still here - his youngest grandchild experiencing a "birthday" of sorts on his birthday.  :)

Prayers please that everyone is well in time to enjoy Rossleigh's first Christmas!!

No comments: