Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sickness, Shopping, & Birthday

Rossleigh is pretty darn close to being back to 100%, but Megan is still in the hospital.  My hope is that both of these sweet girls are back to feeling like their spunky selves by Christmas.  :)

I was horrible this year about doing ANYTHING in advance for Christmas.  I should have done things before I had Rossleigh and underestimated how busy/tired I would be right after she came home.  WHEW!  I will be doing some running around for gifts both today and on Christmas Eve.  Horrible!  I will be much nicer to myself next year.  :)

Pamps was Lance's grandfather, Ross, and was one of Rossleigh's namesakes.  When he was living, his family celebrated his birthday with a shrimp cookout.  Ross taught Lance the secrets of shrimp boiling and Lance has been the chef since his Pamps passed away 10 years ago.  Every year, on December 23rd, the family comes over to our house for the shrimp cookout, but for various reasons, they/we decided not to do a shrimp cookout this year.  In remembrance of Pamps, happy birthday!!  :)

No comments: